Please contact me to schedule your first appointment:
My goal is to provide a comfortable atmosphere to allow you to relax into your greatest healing. Each session responds to your needs that day. Some days we need more relaxation; others we need deep work on sore muscles, and some days we need both! The wonderful thing about a consistent massage schedule is that the recipient is able to tune in to their body and help their therapist provide the best treatment for optimum results.
For First Time Recipients:
Many people are a little nervous for their first massage. You know that it is supposed to be about relaxation, but you can’t help wondering what you should wear, will you like it, will your therapist notice those love handles? Rest assured that your therapist wants you to feel extremely comfortable, safe, and happy with your massage experience. So, here are some simple tips for enjoying your first massage:
- Take slow relaxed breaths throughout, allowing your body to relax from the inside out.
- You don’t need to talk to the therapist. Both the body and mind slow down when talking is kept at a minimum.
- Your therapist will check in with you regarding the pressure and your comfort so please feel free to let them know what feels best to you.
- Don’t forget to drink extra water before and after your massage.
- It’s okay if you didn’t get your pedicure, or forgot to shave your legs!
The great thing about massage is that you don’t have to do anything but show up on time. You should feel very comfortable at all times. Only the areas being treated will be undraped. Warmth and comfort are crucial to relaxation.
Cash or checks are accepted.
Download New Client Forms
PLEASE CALL KATY TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES